| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Madrid (B) in November is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 64.2mm (2.5in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:30 long and the longest day is 10:23 long with an average length of 9:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Madrid (b) November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Madrid (b), Spain
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Madrid (B):
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 342.7 kms (213 miles) N
- Braganca, Portugal - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) WNW
- Valladolid, Spain - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) NNW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) WNW
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 327.8 kms (203.7 miles) W
- Caceres, Spain - 249.7 kms (155.2 miles) WSW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 342.9 kms (213.1 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) S
- Badajoz, Spain - 318.8 kms (198.1 miles) WSW
- Cordoba, Spain - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SSW