Average Temperatures in Madrid (B), Spain
- The average annual temperature in Madrid (B), Spain is mild at 14.3 degrees Celsius (57.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of mean monthly temperatures of 18.3 °C (32.9°F) which is a slightly low range.
- The warmest month (July) is fairly hot having a mean temperature of 24.4 degrees Celsius (75.92 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (January) is cool having an average temperature of 6.1 degrees Celsius (42.98 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Madrid (B)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Madrid (B) Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Madrid (B)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 342.7 kms (213 miles) N
- Braganca, Portugal - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) WNW
- Valladolid, Spain - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) NNW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) WNW
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 327.8 kms (203.7 miles) W
- Caceres, Spain - 249.7 kms (155.2 miles) WSW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 342.9 kms (213.1 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) S
- Badajoz, Spain - 318.8 kms (198.1 miles) WSW
- Cordoba, Spain - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SSW